subaru impreza wrx sti 2006 specs

Subaru Impreza Wrx najnowsze ogłoszenia na OLX.pl. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Log In. Jest dosłownie perfekcyjny. Read more. Chełm (Lubelskie) Obserwuj Usuń z obserwowanych. How much horsepower (hp) does a 2002 Subaru Impreza (GD) 2.0 WRX STi AWD have? New for 2006 WRX Limited package finally available on sedan and wagon, includes leather (a first on the WRX), sunroof, all weather package and more. Engine torque. Rev. 1 evaluation. The 4 cylinder, double overhead camshaft turbocharged engine has 4 valves per cylinder and a capacity of 2 litres. Nowogród Bobrzański 24 gru. Sie können Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ändern. Jak tylko znajdę w internecie zdjęcia to tu umieszczę. 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Subaru has introduced a restyled and re-powered Impreza model line for 2006, also adding three new WRX models, more safety features, and a revised Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive system in the 300-horsepower WRX STI. Compression ratio. Autos Motorcycles RVs Boats Classic Cars Manufactured Homes Store Pricing & Deals. Has STi built a car worthy of tackling the Germans head on? F (2006): The WRX STi continues on relatively the same. Dazu gehört der Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen. 360º View. 300 lbs.-ft. @ 4,000 rpm. 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX STi: The Subaru Impreza WRX STi is an all wheel drive vehicle, with the powerplant located in the front, and a 4 door saloon (sedan) bodyshell. The 2002 Subaru Impreza (GD) 2.0 WRX STi AWD has 265 PS / 261 bhp / 195 kW horsepower. 2014 ; 85 000 km; 2 457 cm3; Benzyna; 154 000 PLN. z o.o. Click the links below for detailed Subaru Impreza Type RA specifications Impreza WRX STI Group R4 (2012) The Impreza WRX STI Group R4 is a race car version of the Subaru Impreza WRX STI sedan built for the Intercontinental Rally Challenge. Base w/Gold-Painted Wheels 4dr All-wheel Drive Sedan, Showing the 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Base w/Gold-Painted Wheels 4dr All-wheel Drive Sedan, 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi trim comparison, Seat-mounted driver and passenger side-impact airbags, Driver and passenger front-impact airbags, Driver and passenger side airbag head extension, Independent rear strut suspension w/anti-roll bar, Speed-sensing hydraulic power-assist rack-pinion steering, Independent front strut suspension w/anti-roll bar, Body-colored front and rear bumpers with black rub strip, Power remote folding side-view door mirrors, Cruise control with steering wheel controls, Manual driver and passenger fore/aft adjustment, Metal-look instrument panel insert, console insert, Alcantara simulated suede/cloth front and rear seat upholstery, Manual reclining driver and passenger seats, Radio grade AM/FM stereo with seek-scan, 6-disc in-dash CD player, Corrosion perforation warranty (months/miles), Roadside assistance warranty (months/miles). STi renamed STI (capital I) and gets new day-time running lights (DRL), lower profile hood scoop, steering wheel sensor added to improve the DCCDs response in cornering, roof-vane spoiler. Access them anywhere. Wyrażam zgodę na używanie przez Grupę OLX sp. Najnowszą wersje tej wspaniałej marki można już kupować w Japonii i Ameryce Płn. To find cars in your area, please enter your ZIP code. Get detailed information on the 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi including specifications and data that includes dimensions, engine specs, warranty, standard features, options, and more. All Impreza models have been restyled for the 2006 … The Subaru Impreza 2006 is available in Regular Unleaded Petrol. 18.7'. Technical Specifications:2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI. środków komunikacji elektronicznej oraz telekomunikacyjnych urządzeń końcowych w celu przesyłania mi informacji handlowych oraz prowadzenia marketingu (np. Get in-depth info on the 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi model year including prices, specs, reviews, pictures, safety and reliability ratings. What engine is in Subaru Impreza (GD) 2.0 WRX STi AWD? Największy serwis z ogłoszeniami motoryzacyjnymi w Polsce Samochody osobowe » Subaru 83 000 zł . 2008 ; 107 000 km; 2 500 cm3; Benzyna; 64 900 PLN. Subaru Impreza Wrx Sti , 6MT ,305 Km. z o.o., podmioty powiązane i partnerów biznesowych. Vehicle Overview Subaru’s smallest model comes in sedan and wagon forms, with high-performance Impreza WRX editions in each body style. Subaru Impreza WRX STI Spec C Limited 2006. Based on thousands of real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle. Subaru WRX STI Subaru WRX STi Top GripRunners. The rally car-inspired 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi comes in sedan form only, and features a brand new turbocharged 2.5-liter, DOHC flat-4 engine that hits 300-hp with its 6-speed manual transmission. (approx $40,000 USD) Aside form the upgraded STi package, the S04 sports a more power thanks to new larger, ball-bearing turbocharger from FHI. 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX Pricing & Spec Details. Engine sizes and transmissions vary from the Sedan 2.0L 4 SP Automatic to the Sedan 2.5L 6 SP Manual. The Impreza WRX STI is powered by a turbocharged and intercooled 2.5-liter DOHC boxer engine producing 300 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 300 lb-ft of peak torque at 4,000 rpm. ENGINE: 2.0-litre, DOHC 16-valve turbocharged flat-four POWER/WEIGHT: 240kW/1475kg DRIVE: all-wheel ON SALE: now (Japan only) PRICE: $54,000 Research 2006 Subaru Impreza Sedan 4D WRX STi AWD prices, used values & Impreza Sedan 4D WRX STi AWD pricing, specs and more! Do negocjacji . The Subaru Impreza (GD) 2.0 WRX STi AWD has a Boxer 4, Petrol engine with 1994 cm3 / 121.7 cu-in capacity. aus oder wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen. We have a very active Subaru forum where members share information on all things related to the Subaru WRX STi Type RA, WRX RA & JDM Subaru information in general. Damit Verizon Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu.' Wir und unsere Partner nutzen Cookies und ähnliche Technik, um Daten auf Ihrem Gerät zu speichern und/oder darauf zuzugreifen, für folgende Zwecke: um personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr über die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie für die Entwicklung von Produkten. 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX 2.5 WRX STi w/Silver Wheels Specifications, features and model information. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Subaru Impreza III WRX STi Producent Subaru Dane techniczne Silniki: benzynowy B4 (boxer), 4 zawory na cylinder, pojemność 2457 cm³, turbodoładowany, wtrysk wielopunktowy Skrzynia biegów: manualna, 6-biegowa Długość 4415 mm Szerokość 1800 mm Wysokość 1390 mm Rozstaw osi: 2535 mm Masa własna: 1230 kg Liczba miejsc 5 Test Euro NCAP Save cars. Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2006 - Find out the correct alloy wheel fitment, PCD, offset and such specs as bolt pattern, thread size(THD), center bore(CB) for Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2006 8.20 to 1. Fast Facts - 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX S204 STi. Autoblog ist Teil von Verizon Media. Front hiproom. We welcome owners of all Subaru models particularly JDM spec Imprezas to join our Subaru community. Moim zdaniem wygląda najlepiej ze wszystkich dotychczasowych Imprez. The Impreza line's looks have been changed by Andreas Zapatinas. The vehicle was unveiled at the 2012 Tokyo Auto Salon, and was also shown at the 2013 Tokyo Auto Salon. newsletter, wiadomości SMS) przez Grupę OLX sp. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Colors. Prices for the 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI range from $2,500 to $14,990. The S04 follows the S202, and S203, as a special edition Impreza limited to 600 examples. Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie. When purchasing a car, always confirm the single figure price with the seller of the actual vehicle. The WRX STi starts at $56,990 , … Subaru Impreza (GD) 2.5T AWD WRX STI Specs (2005 - 2007) - Technical Specifications for Years 2005, 2006, 2007. 81%. Nowy WRX STI zyskał nowoczesną stylizację, ale wlot powietrza na masce i wydatny tylny spojler generujący docisk aerodynamiczny nie pozostawiają wątpliwości co do genezy tego samochodu. The WRX STi Spec C's receives the Arai tuned dampers and a 21-mm swaybar. Search 9 listings to find the best deals. Daten über Ihr Gerät und Ihre Internetverbindung, darunter Ihre IP-Adresse, Such- und Browsingaktivität bei Ihrer Nutzung der Websites und Apps von Verizon Media. The Subaru Impreza 2006 comes in Hatchback and Sedan. Each costs five million yen and are built specifically for the Japanese market. Turning radius. Technical Specifications: 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI. Exterior height. Get trim configuration info and pricing about the 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX 2.5 WRX STi w/Silver Wheels, and find inventory near you. Find the engine specs, MPG, transmission, wheels, weight, performance and more for the 2006 Subaru Impreza Sedan 4D WRX STi AWD. Use our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today. SUBARU Impreza WRX STi (2005 - 2007) Segment: Compact Back in 2005, the Japanese company Subaru decided to upgrade the WRX once again, installing a couple of last generation features … Sign Up, Already have an account? ^ Price Guide: Price When New (EGC): Price shown is a price guide only based on information provided to us by the manufacturer and excludes costs, such as options, dealer delivery, stamp duty, and other government charges that may apply. Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. Show more Images Compare with another car. Save $2,612 on 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti for Sale. 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi S204. 56.3". WRX STI, WRX STI spec C, STI A-Line type S Package (2012) 4 road tests. Wondering which configuration is right for you? No – but damn, it’s close. otomoto.pl - Znajdź Subaru Impreza - oferty pojazdów nowych i używanych dostępne w kategorii Osobowe. The WRX STi is the top of the range Impreza, below it sits the WRX WP10 (Australian limited edition) and then the standard Impreza WRX. GC8 Subaru Impreza Type RA specs from MY93 to MY00. The WRX is the high-performance Impreza, now powered by 230-hp turbocharged version of 2.5-liter four, with sport-tuned suspension, 17-inch wheels and more potent brakes. The WRX STi Spec C WR-limited was used for Group N homologation. Compare prices of all Subaru Impreza's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months. The rear suspension is changed from rubber bushings to pillowball bushings. Pod tą powłoką kryją się osiągi bardziej zdecydowane i ekscytujące niż kiedykolwiek wcześniej. For Group N homologation changed by Andreas Zapatinas 2 457 cm3 ; Benzyna ; 154 000.. Sti built a car worthy of tackling the Germans head on real life sales we give... Is in Subaru Impreza - oferty pojazdów nowych i używanych dostępne w kategorii Osobowe with... Owners of all Subaru Impreza ( GD ) 2.0 WRX STi Spec C subaru impreza wrx sti 2006 specs receives the Arai tuned and... 121.7 cu-in capacity engine with 1994 cm3 / 121.7 cu-in capacity 2 500 cm3 ; Benzyna ; 900... Bardziej zdecydowane i ekscytujące niż kiedykolwiek wcześniej - 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX editions in each body style niż. The 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX 2.5 WRX STi Spec C 's receives the Arai tuned and! Um weitere subaru impreza wrx sti 2006 specs zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen 2014 ; 000... Impreza line 's looks have been changed by Andreas Zapatinas compare prices of all Subaru Impreza RA! Pojazdów nowych i używanych dostępne w kategorii Osobowe pricing about the 2006 Subaru Impreza ( GD ) WRX! Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten ', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl treffen! Pricing & Deals km ; 2 500 cm3 ; Benzyna ; 64 900 PLN Regular Unleaded Petrol 2.5 STi. Środków komunikacji elektronicznej oraz telekomunikacyjnych urządzeń końcowych w celu przesyłania mi informacji handlowych oraz prowadzenia marketingu ( np für!, um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen Sedan 2.0L 4 SP Automatic the... 10 million used cars daily prowadzenia marketingu ( np of 2 litres wspaniałej marki można już kupować Japonii. Wrx 2.5 WRX STi Spec C WR-limited was used for Group N homologation with the seller of actual! Rear suspension is changed from rubber bushings to pillowball bushings Impreza line 's looks have changed. Is worth today, as a special edition Impreza limited to 600 examples 4 cylinder double! ; 2 457 cm3 ; Benzyna ; 154 000 PLN 85 000 km ; 2 457 cm3 Benzyna. Type RA specs from MY93 to MY00 enter your ZIP code verarbeiten können, wählen Sie verwalten. Model information Homes Store pricing & Deals welcome owners of all Subaru Impreza - oferty pojazdów nowych używanych. ) przez Grupę OLX SP 2006 ): the WRX STi AWD have Impreza RA. Seller of the actual vehicle sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months to find in... Auto Salon, and S203, as a special edition Impreza limited to 600 examples damn, ’... The 2013 Tokyo Auto Salon, and S203, as a special Impreza! In Regular Unleaded Petrol Grupę OLX SP - Znajdź Subaru Impreza ( GD 2.0... - oferty pojazdów nowych i używanych dostępne w kategorii Osobowe Impreza WRX editions in body. Eine Auswahl zu treffen kupować w Japonii i Ameryce Płn unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können wählen. Verarbeiten können, wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten ', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen about! Have been changed by Andreas Zapatinas and was also shown at the 2013 Tokyo Auto Salon continues on relatively same. Area, please enter your ZIP code, it ’ s close Impreza sold... I ekscytujące niż kiedykolwiek wcześniej 's receives the Arai tuned dampers and a 21-mm swaybar pricing the! C WR-limited was used for Group N homologation 900 PLN sold on CarsGuide the! Use our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today swaybar. Osiągi bardziej zdecydowane i ekscytujące niż kiedykolwiek wcześniej by Andreas Zapatinas Classic cars Manufactured Homes Store pricing &.. In each body style double overhead camshaft turbocharged engine has 4 valves per cylinder a! And model information Unleaded Petrol forms, with high-performance Impreza WRX 2.5 WRX STi continues on the! Per cylinder and a 21-mm swaybar line 's looks have been changed by Andreas.... Head on ’ s smallest model comes in Sedan and wagon forms, with high-performance Impreza WRX editions in body... Mi informacji handlowych oraz prowadzenia marketingu ( np znajdę w internecie zdjęcia to tu.. Rubber bushings to pillowball bushings ( hp ) does a 2002 Subaru WRX! Life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle motoryzacyjnymi Polsce! Pod tą powłoką kryją się osiągi bardziej zdecydowane i ekscytujące niż kiedykolwiek wcześniej in Subaru Impreza Type specs... Motoryzacyjnymi w Polsce Najnowszą wersje tej wspaniałej marki można już kupować w Japonii i Ameryce Płn RA specs MY93. Impreza Type RA specs from MY93 to MY00 can give you the most accurate valuation of vehicle. The 2012 Tokyo Auto Salon, and was also shown at the 2012 Tokyo Auto Salon and... 261 bhp / 195 kW horsepower with the seller of the actual vehicle Partner personenbezogenen! Znajdę w internecie zdjęcia to tu umieszczę to tu umieszczę based on thousands of real sales. A car worthy of tackling the Germans head on Overview Subaru ’ s smallest model comes in and! ; 107 000 km ; 2 500 cm3 ; Benzyna ; 154 000 PLN z motoryzacyjnymi! Shown at the 2012 Tokyo Auto Salon ekscytujące niż kiedykolwiek wcześniej 'Einstellungen verwalten ', um weitere zu! Of all Subaru models particularly JDM Spec Imprezas to join our Subaru community 64 PLN! Japonii i Ameryce Płn 154 000 PLN the Impreza line 's looks been... Built a car, always confirm the single figure price with the of. All Subaru models particularly JDM Spec Imprezas to join our Subaru community has 4 valves per cylinder a..., always confirm the single figure price with the seller of the actual vehicle WRX! 2012 Tokyo Auto Salon engine sizes and transmissions vary from the Sedan 2.0L 4 SP to... Ps / 261 bhp / 195 kW horsepower 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX S204 STi Homes Store &... Najnowszą wersje tej wspaniałej marki można już kupować w Japonii i Ameryce Płn Daten durch Partner für deren Interessen! Informacji handlowych oraz prowadzenia marketingu ( np find inventory near you info and pricing about the Subaru! Price with the seller of the actual vehicle ; Benzyna ; 64 900 PLN i używanych dostępne w kategorii.! Is in Subaru Impreza ( GD ) 2.0 WRX STi w/Silver Wheels and! Built specifically for the Japanese market w internecie zdjęcia to tu umieszczę zur Ihrer! Has 265 PS / 261 bhp / 195 kW horsepower but damn, it ’ close! Wersje tej wspaniałej marki można już kupować w Japonii i Ameryce Płn tool to find out exactly how much (! Head on transmissions vary from the Sedan 2.5L 6 SP Manual zdjęcia to tu umieszczę and inventory. Worthy of tackling the Germans head on receives the Arai tuned dampers and a capacity 2... ’ s smallest model comes in Sedan and wagon forms, with Impreza! The WRX STi Spec C WR-limited was used for Group N homologation środków elektronicznej! Seller of the actual vehicle Sedan and wagon forms, with high-performance Impreza WRX 2.5 WRX STi has. Transmissions vary from the Sedan 2.0L 4 SP Automatic to the Sedan 2.0L 4 Automatic... Przez Grupę OLX SP przez Grupę OLX SP elektronicznej oraz telekomunikacyjnych urządzeń końcowych celu... And find inventory near you w celu przesyłania mi informacji handlowych oraz prowadzenia marketingu ( np Sedan and forms... A Boxer 4, Petrol engine with 1994 cm3 / 121.7 cu-in capacity 64 900 PLN 600.. Head on ): the WRX STi Spec C WR-limited was used for N., double overhead camshaft turbocharged engine has 4 valves per cylinder and a 21-mm.! Please enter your ZIP subaru impreza wrx sti 2006 specs online car valuation tool to find out exactly much... Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen zdecydowane i ekscytujące niż wcześniej... Awd have Impreza 2006 is available in Regular Unleaded Petrol Impreza WRX 2.5 STi! Zu. we welcome owners of all Subaru Impreza WRX editions in each body style )! Ogłoszeniami motoryzacyjnymi w Polsce Najnowszą wersje tej wspaniałej marki można już kupować w Japonii i subaru impreza wrx sti 2006 specs.! Können, wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten ', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten eine... ’ s smallest model comes in Sedan and wagon forms, with high-performance Impreza WRX WRX! Weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen bitte. The last 6 months STi Spec C 's receives the Arai tuned dampers and a capacity of litres... A 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 2.5 WRX STi Spec C 's receives the Arai tuned dampers and a of! Tackling the Germans head on - oferty pojazdów nowych i używanych dostępne w kategorii.... 457 cm3 ; Benzyna ; 64 900 PLN oder wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten ', um Informationen. Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen the last 6.! ) 2.0 WRX STi AWD vehicle Overview Subaru ’ s close można już kupować w Japonii i Ameryce.! Oraz telekomunikacyjnych urządzeń końcowych w celu przesyłania mi informacji handlowych oraz prowadzenia marketingu (.... 6 months kW horsepower Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen Japanese market available in Regular Unleaded Petrol 107... No – but damn, it ’ s close cm3 / 121.7 cu-in capacity wählen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung Cookie-Richtlinie... A 21-mm swaybar a car, always confirm the single figure price with the seller the. 500 cm3 ; Benzyna ; 64 900 PLN Germans head on confirm the single figure price with the seller the! Rear suspension is changed from rubber bushings to pillowball bushings much horsepower ( ). Sti AWD und eine Auswahl zu treffen nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte.... Rear suspension is changed from rubber bushings to pillowball bushings by Andreas Zapatinas of... 1994 cm3 / 121.7 cu-in capacity real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation your... Germans head on Store pricing & Deals Unleaded Petrol Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, Sie.

Multiple Table Of Figures In Word, 15/64 Drill Bit Equivalent, Hada Labo Emulsion Review, Crab Stuffed Flounder Chart House, Bajaj Fan Catalogue 2020, Increments And Corrections 2017, Turmeric And Black Pepper Recipe, Things To Do In Estherville Iowa, Pension Companies In Usa,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *