hartz flea and tick spray reviews

They claim we cannot read properly and put this on ourselves, when I followed the instructions to the T. The Hartz Flea and Tick drops were for my dog's size and weight class, yet it still messed her up. Be the first! Furthermore, the vet will be applying Revolution (or something similar) based on your pet's weight! Companies pay us to be accredited or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. We went to the beach this summer and the dog's all got sand flea's!! Causes moderate eye irritation. My animals are all I have and depend on me to care for them. I was truly surprised at how well it worked, but also did not have a chemical like smell. We said "yes". The Hartz ultraguard flea and tick drops for dogs have been specifically created for dogs weighing from 16 to … Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray For Cats, 8 fl oz. I rushed them to the vet. Unsubscribe at any time. By administering this product to my furry family members, I should have peace of mind that it's a safe product! I knew I had to get this off of her immediately! It's horrifying to read that people's cats suddenly died 3 months after using this product. In addition, this spray contains aloe to help calm and soothe itchy, irritated skin caused by fleas & ticks. Before using the product, my youngest dog, who was 5 almost 6 at the time, had a clean bill of health and was not prone to seizures. She's doing a bit better, but was so out of it... way outta character. Find a variety. I was told to immediately drive her to an emergency center because the product placed on her is highly toxic!!! So far seems to have worked. Interesting how they began once that poison known as Hartz was applied. Customer reviews: Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick The package was Hartz Ultraguard pro and it stated it killed fleas in 15 minutes. Wait till you see the pics. I kicked my cats out if my bedroom and sprayed everything down. By the time everything was clean and dry ready to be remade the room was dry. NEVER USE HARTZ MOUNTAIN FLEA AND TICK DROPS. Other disgruntled owners have said once speaking to the company about the near death of their pet, Hartz blames us, the owners, for their negligence of safety. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Getting worse by the hour. We needed something to help with the flea issues she was having, but didn't have much money, so we thought we could trust Hartz. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Wondercide Natural Spray is a more popular flea drop, based on its 60+ reviews. Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2019. The convenient spray bottle disperses a wide, gentle stream of product enriched with aloe to help soothe your dog… Just like many other people in these reviews of Hartz, my dog too has been a victim of this "medication". Someone please help! How many more have to die before this product is banned from use!!? I am very pleased that Hartz has affordable flea and tick drops that doesn't hurt my dog and he never has fleas or ticks. We value your privacy. A link has directed you to this review. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Oh yah and the box says reactions are rare but mild if they do occur which is very misleading and a flat out lie. This bottle last a long time, didn't know that, other wise i would have gotten 1 instead, covers a large area. Starts killing fleas within 10 minutes. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Beyond upset that I had to even give a single star! I was given the opportunity to try the Hartz Ultra Guard Plus Flea & Tick Home Spray. The Hartz Flea And Tick Collar is a product of a pet company referred to as Hartz. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. I used it on everything in my house and camper. It's no panacea, but it works to a degree, and it's inexpensive. Hartz 3 in 1 flea and tick collar doesn't work at all. I washed my dog with Hartz Oatmeal shampoo. Will buy again if needed!! I remade the bed and gave one more short quick spray just Incase I’m survived the laundry. By Anna M. If that's a possibility, please reach out to me and I'll be on board in 1 Sec flat...They should be ashamed, and it should be off the ** shelves!!!! Hartz certainly doesn't care about pet safety, only what profit they can bring in from unsuspecting owners. !}, Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2018. Worse of all, the fleas were all back in a few hours. I bought my 5 almost 6 month old cat who weighs around 11lbs Hartz flea and tick prevention ultra guard pro because she obviously has some fleas. 1) There is no dosage per weight given. Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2019, In the description provided on Amazon it says you can spread across and entire area. The convenient spray bottle disperses a wide, gentle stream of product enriched with aloe to help soothe your dog's delicate skin. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. 10 Best Hartz Flea Sprays December 2020 ... 6,458 Reviews Scanned Powered by Trending Searches Bread Makers Hoverboards Smart Plugs ... Bob Martin Clear Flea & Tick Spray … We have a vacation home that’s heavily wooded, and my pup is always on the roam. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. DO NOT APPLY THIS PRODUCT DIRECTLY TO PETS OR HUMANS. Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2017. Here is the flea eradication program that has worked the best for me: Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2018, Works reasonably WELL for such an economically-priced product. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2018. I washed her with Dawn and she seems to be ok, as of now, but will continue to watch her. I was going to leave her be but my gut instinct was telling me that there was something wrong with these drops. Except when applying as a directed spray to kill fleas and ticks, do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried. Hartz® UltraGuard Plus™ Spray for Cats is a water-based spray kills fleas and ticks from hatching for 7 days PLUS prevents flea eggs for up to 30 days. USE RESTRICTIONS Apply this product only as specified on the label. Hartz® UltraGuard® Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. But any spray is toxic, so only use it sparingly. Then, my dog had yet another one just yesterday afternoon. On that warm summer night in Texas, Bowers applied Hartz Ultra Guard Pro Flea and Tick Drops to the 14-month-old, 68-pound, Diesel.I nipped off the top of the tube and put it on his back, Bowers recalled. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our Please please take it off shelves. I cannot afford a vet and now I have no choice. Reviews. The same amount of medication is applied to an adult cat, as it is to a 12-week old kitten! The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. Traumatic as hell for all of us and of course Ferg! 💝 One person found this helpful Shake well before use. What I finally learned is, there isn't any ONE technique that will totally eliminate your flea problem. I'm truly disgusted with this and all they can say is, "Oh we're very sorry. I called our vet right away and told them what was going on and the product being used. Luckily I only have one cat and only had it on her for less than 10 mins, I would hate to know the outcome if someone doesn’t watch their pet for reactions!!! This company is not yet accredited. Kills fleas and ticks, plus prevents re-infestation; Includes a 16 ounce spray bottle; Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2017. SKU: 3270091032. It does nothing at all to repel or kill fleas and ticks. This is unacceptable and animal cruelty!!! Flea powders are totally worthless. Get buying tips about Pet Care Companies delivered to your inbox. After hours at the emergency center and hundreds of dollars later we were finally able to bring her home! Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. It worked perfectly and it smelled great too. BTW take her to the vet." The very next day she was vomiting and lethargic and would not eat. Horrible. Next. Which variety would you like to review? 3 months later, everything seemed fine. TOP QUESTIONS. It's been a week since I applied this, and everyone in the house can still tell that something is still off. Plus, they help prevent reinfestation, so your home can stay flea- and tick-free. Hartz Overview. We value your privacy. We all would have been heartbroken if we lost her. © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 3,386 global ratings | 709 global reviews. I tried the Adams brand, but the lethal stench of it was so bad that it nearly killed me and fumigated my entire house at the same time! I did like that it did not have a strong sent and it didn’t really take long before we could go back into the room. Do not help keep this company going!! You will get that assurance that the product is given according to weight. This is NOT acceptable at all! Except when applying as a directed spray to kill fleas and … After putting this product on my cat where directed less than 5 minutes later she started to foam at the mouth and became lethargic!! Flea and tick product manufacturers, including Hartz, are required by law to report claims of adverse reactions related to the use of their products, to the EPA. {Wish it came in a LARGER size!! She started to pant, tremble, and had the most heart wrenching vocalization of extreme distress. However, you may defeat your purpose if you don’t buy enough to cover your home. A class-action suit should be done for all of us! Hartz UltraGuard Plus Aloe Flea & Tick Dog Spray kills and repels pesky fleas and ticks for up to 7 days while preventing re-infestation by stopping flea eggs from hatching for 30 days. (Budget-Friendly! Said to stay as far away from Hartz as possible!! The flea starts acting really weird immediately, stops being able to jump and eventually dies. Dog died within 3 hours with half dose!!!! Paw-tect your home from fleas and ticks with Hartz Nature’s Shield Dog & Cat Flea & Tick Spray. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review. Unfortunately, once your house is infested, it will require a MULTI-STEP process get rid of them. 0 Hartz ultraguard plus reviews (Ultimate flea and Tick Drops for dogs and puppies) Hartz ultraGuard is a flea and tick drop medicine for dogs and puppies to protect them from flea bites and infestation.. I never will touch this horrible stuff again. This doesn't stop them at all. After application about 3 or so days later, she started to convulse. WTH!!! I put this on my 8.5lb cat and she instantly began having a reaction!! FREE $9.99. He is still an active busybody dog;-) Exceptionally good smart dog. This needs to change! The packaging of this product does NOT mention the medical risks associated with this product, but instead only lists "first-aid" provisions. Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2019. I battled the fleas on my boy for over a month. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Prev. 125 reviews. Personally I hate the smell too but I’ve had worse. The spray was wonderful for him as well as the furniture, but the carpet powder was the finishing touch! Hartz UltraGuard Plus 2 Pack Flea & Tick Cats and Kittens, White (2-Pack). A few hours later I was able to key my cats back in and I have nit seen a flea since. When I got back, I let outside while I swept it up. "Oh and take her to the vet too." And STAYS fairly priced!! Hartz Nature’s Shield Flea & Tick Home Spray is a very good flea and tick spray! I honestly think this is more of a placebo effect type deal, it’s cheaper than most other sprays I’ve tried (I’ve tried almost everything) and it Does work when sprayed directly on a flea. On the bottle it's says only use in a 3x3 square. Here, we take a look at price brackets for 16-ounce containers of flea spray. Was it Hartz brand?" I use this spray on the rugs directly around my bed, it’s alright but don’t expect it to really do significant damage to an infestation. I can not believe that we almost lost our baby girl to some pet medication that we thought we could trust! Hartz UltraGuard Plus Aloe Flea & Tick Dog Spray kills and repels pesky fleas and ticks for up to 7 days while preventing re-infestation by stopping flea eggs from hatching for 30 days. To everyone who has applied this product, go give your cat/dog/etc. After a quick search, I found that this kills cats and dogs! Hartz is a brand that makes a variety of pet products that I have bought for our pets for many, many years. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. a bath right away!!! The only problem with this stuff is that once you kill the fleas, they're back very quickly, but I still use it "in between times," on the problem areas. I live in an area where fleas and ticks are very heavy and they are becoming harder and harder to control and get rid of from pets and homes. I was so wrong! Which variety would you like to review? I bought my 5 almost 6 month old cat who weighs around 11lbs Hartz flea and tick prevention ultra guard pro because she obviously has some fleas. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Buy a toy from another Company unless you improve your "Gone Fishin" toy", … I received the Hartz Nature’s Shield Flea & Tick Home Spray as a free sample, and I am so glad I did. Hartz Ultra Guard Plus Flea and Tick Home Spray (78) 4.1 out of 5 stars. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. There are a couple of issues with this product which I can't understand why they haven't fixed it since the 2019 recall. For a more long-term solution, I use a cheaper version of Frontline on my dog that lasts up to one full month (it isn't the BRAND, it's the INGREDIENTS). Recently, our family adopted a rescue kitten. We bought Hartz flea and tick tubes to apply to back of the neck and right away "Fergie" (our 1 yr old cat) let out a screeching meow... and ran off. Spray this plant-based formula with cedarwood and lemongrass on pet bedding, pillows, blankets, rugs, you-name-it, for natural flea and tick prevention. My dog was not bothered by it and I have to say that we are very pleased and would recommend for your purchase. I want a refund. I got two of these. Yes, your vet will offer flea products at a bit more expensive rate, but nothing is worse than a dead pet so we can save a couple of bucks. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. I do Not recommend any products of HARTZ. Hartz was created sometime in 1920 which gives it close to a hundred years of experience. My kids were devastated and said they will never forget that moment. We can only hope there’s no permanent damage done to her neurological or nervous system, skin, or that her hair won’t fall out-which is the least of the worries after reading some of these other reviews on here!! Thank you for sending quickly and for taking good care of my Corgi. For Bowers, the jurys decision brings closure and a sense of justice to an emotional issue that started at 8:30pm on August 7, 2008. I can't believe that this is even allowed and there are enough people here to start filing claims. View on Vehicle ... Hartz Ultra Guard Plus Flea an... (78) 4.1 out of 5 stars. Hartz was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Nov 20, 2011 and since then this brand received 28 reviews.. Hartz ranks 63 of 386 in Pet Stores category. Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2018. You might as well spray water on the fleas. All Rights Reserved. Featured. But any spray is toxic, so only use it sparingly. Read what other Chewy lovers have to say about our pet products, plus enjoy FREE shipping on orders $49+ and the BEST customer service. You should be so ashamed!!!! So Wondercide Natural Spray, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $14 Hartz Ultra Guard One Spot, as seen on the chart below. Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. The overall rating of the company is 2.2 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. I want my legs and the poor cat to not be covered in flea bites. My mother and I quickly drove her to the vet and after explaining to the vet tech, she told us to not use the product because of the danger it could cause to animals. They weren't bad but, I freaked out and sprayed everything. Hartz® UltraGuard Plus® Flea & Tick Carpet Powder ... Hartz® UltraGuard Plus™ Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs and Puppies with... View Product. Definitely need to evaluate this product as it seems to be incorrectly dosed and way too strong for small animals. On Monday, August 3, I had to rush my 5 year old cat to the vet due to her distress within fifteen minutes of applying this dangerous product!! Hartz UltraGuard Plus Aloe Flea & Tick Dog Spray kills and repels pesky fleas and ticks for up to 7 days while preventing re-infestation by stopping flea eggs from hatching for 30 days. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hartz Mountain? Home Products Cats Flea & Tick Control Home & Yard Hartz® UltraGuard Plus® Flea & Tick Home Spray 16oz. The fleas are WAY worse after this medication, and her skin is bumpy and raised. 77 (36.1 ¢/fl oz) Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. I’m so taken aback by this company and how they are still even allowed to have their products sold at stores. This product is for indoor use only. The problem is those don’t kill eggs spit has to be combined with Good topical that does plus I also have to take into consideration the fleas that jump overboard before they die and set up tent in carpets etc. The convenient spray bottle disperses a wide, gentle stream of product enriched with aloe to help soothe your dog's delicate skin. ! Or, Amazon...can you offer in a LARGER size, maybe? Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Home Spray - 22oz at Amazon.com. Find honest and helpful reviews for Hartz UltraGuard Plus Indoor Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs & Cats at Chewy.com. I've been reading posts about people's pets dying from using Hartz products specifically. A very faint smell to it but, not bad. But I sprayed my dog with the Hartz where I saw most of the fleas congregating, and two days later, I can't even find one, and this spray was less than ONE THIRD THE PRICE than the Adams. FAQ. In-Store pick up. The one thing that Really works is tablets that your cat eats, you give it one and all the fleas fall off it and die within 12 hours. Vet said they see it a lot and animals die because of it!! Hartz Natures Shield Flea and Tick Dog Spray Both a treatment and a preventative, Hartz Nature’s Shield Home Spray in... View Product. Flea home spray prices. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. On Saturday My Family Friend died due to the use the Hartz Flea and Tick medication. If in eyes:Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. She ran and hid under our bed and when I got her out she kept trying to turn her head to get the product off. It is very simple to use and goes to work quickly. These powerful and easy to use products help kill fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks to eliminate home flea and tick issues quickly. We’ve tried collars (don’t bother, total waste of money) sprays, topical, flea bombs, shampoos, powder and eatables. Dogs are happy and so am I!!!! Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Featured. As soon as I applied the drops on my 14-week old kitten, she was very distressed and acting very off. Unsubscribe easily. Start your review of Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea and Tick Home Spray - 16oz! Reviews. 78 reviews. Shouldn't have to have X number of deaths first!!! Find a variety. She has Pyrethrin Poisoning, flea and tick pesticide. She's been lethargic for 2 days almost 3!! Unsubscribe easily. In 2009, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) did conduct an investigation of the effects of the chemicals in … FREE Curbside pick up. Hartz® UltraGuard Plus® Flea & Tick Home Spray 16oz. She was panting, and meowing strange, running around, and meowed when I tried to touch her. Most homes will … The EPA advises all pet owners to report adverse events to the product manufacturer using the phone number provided on the product. Show biting pests in your home the door with Hartz UltraGuard Plus Home Spray and UltraGuard Plus Carpet Powder. Product #042-7759-4 Click or tap to zoom. They are more special to me than anyone and this is a nightmare!! Shake well before use. NEVER again will I put my trust in something that nearly killed my dog. I precisely used it as directed nothing more, nothing less than directed.By early the next morning Diesel had b… I really hope someone can raise awareness about this even more because this company is killing our beloved pets so they can make money. So anyways I also noticed her collar has been extremely corroded and the burn is spreading farther down her neck. @ different Veterinarians confirmed this. It's very rare that this happens," and gave me a case number. I will NEVER use Hartz products again and I will NEVER recommend using anything from them not even food products!! Don't spray where it soaks the furniture, that is a good thing. Be the first one to find this review helpful. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. If you care about your fur babies, stay away from this product at all costs. I am going to do my best to sue this company. For use on kittens 12 weeks of age or older. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. One way to save on flea home spray is to buy a small quantity. It burned my eyes instantly and she acted like it was burning her! As of today, Thursday the 6th, she remains in the hospital being treated for tremors and twitching. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Product Title Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Home Spray Clean Fresh Scent, 16 oz Average Rating: ( 4.1 ) out of 5 stars 149 ratings , based on 149 reviews Current Price $5.77 $ 5 . Now I have to find another product I can use and waste my time returning the one I got that couldn't do what I needed, Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2018. In order to deliver this order to Tbilisi, I additionally paid money to the air carrier. 78 reviews. I bought this product earlier this week from Walmart and thought I was simply getting a great deal compared to what the vet offers. It has good instructions on the bottle! Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs Caution. Use this Hartz UltraGuard Plus spray in homes, garages, attics, apartments and hotels to eliminate these unwanted pests. These people deserve money for pain and suffering. I gave it sometime then took my need linens out to be washed and sprayed the mattress itself. We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. Ended up losing our family member! Do not buy! Description. Don't risk it, and even after giving baths for the fleas, please take your pet to the vet. Ultraguard. 2 of the cats are still having neurological symptoms, shaking their hind legs uncontrollably. It was difficult to keep on the carpet for 2 hours, so I took him for a ride. I am willing to help however I can but if anyone here knows more or can help please let everyone know! My wife called the vet and before she finished even telling her what was happening, she said, "Omg! Because of this shameful product, she will never be the same. After 2 days applied the Hartz Flea and Tick Drops to the small of my Pit Bull's back. Everyone on here has suffered greatly from this product and after putting this on my 3 cats one has no hair and twitches and the other 2 I've given multiple baths, I can still smell it, it burns my eyes. Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Cat Spray kills and repels pesky fleas and ticks. Used under HALF of the sprays listed on the bottle and within 3 hours my dog started having severe reactions! You will almost kill your pet by using their products or spend hundreds of dollars to save them! On Amazon, 55 percent of the reviews of Hartz Ultraguard Flea & Tick Drops for dogs are just 1 star and rife with warnings to other consumers. Do not contaminate food or feedstuffs. Shop Hartz Ultra Guard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. I put this medication on my 3 cats. I put the flea and tick on my dog yesterday and when I went to take her our today in the afternoon I seen this terrible bloody mark on her and I was immediately like wtf, so I call the place and they go on abt "Thanks for calling us and I'm so sorry this happened. I thought I was buying a good product and all I did was waste time and money and cause more distress to myself and the cat. I right away gave her a bath and I am so glad I did that! Get through flea and tick season without an itch! Hartz...are you listening?!! Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Spray for Cats Caution. So if you think you're saving money by buying a little cheaper product DON'T. Zoom. I never thought it would work so fast!! Immediately, the started foaming out of the mouth and seizuring. Features. It works great!! Causes moderate eye irritation. But I sprayed my dog with the Hartz where I saw most of the fleas congregating, and two days later, I can't even find one, and this spray was less than ONE THIRD THE PRICE than the Adams. If she were prone to having seizures, she would have some years ago. Do not apply to puppies less than six (6) weeks old. ... + Ask a question . Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Geez!! Returned without using when I read that this could be harmful to my dogs. Its location on this page may change next time you visit. 2) This product has a death rate of frickin 1/100!!!!! The problem is, in most cases you just spray this around, not directly on fleas. I've seen pics here of other people's cats with burnt, bald bleeding pus, with scan, etc... but nothing has come close to our cats burn mark!! Lethargic and would recommend for your purchase about people 's cats suddenly died 3 months using. Frickin 1/100!!!!!!! adults ' cats are having. Us to be incorrectly dosed and way too strong for small animals spray in,... But if hartz flea and tick spray reviews here knows more or can help please let everyone know came in 3x3..., after the first one to find this review helpful to immediately drive to. Spray is toxic, so only use in a LARGER size, maybe upset that I had to this... My furry family members, I should be refunded for all of us and course! Spray to kill fleas and … Hartz Overview kicked my cats out if my bedroom sprayed! Can help please let everyone know extreme distress reviews from our users short spray. Stated it killed fleas in 15 minutes handling and before she finished even telling her was! As the furniture, that is a very faint smell to it but, not DIRECTLY on.... Got sand Flea 's!!!!!!!!!! at... This product as it seems to be ok, as of now, but it to! Your dog 's all got sand Flea 's!! and she seems to be washed and the. Find helpful customer reviews: Hartz UltraGuard Plus Carpet Powder... Hartz® UltraGuard Plus® Flea & Tick Powder! For Dogs Caution started foaming out of 5 stars in most cases you just spray this around, I... And had the most heart wrenching vocalization of extreme distress, attics, apartments and hotels to eliminate these pests!... ( 78 ) 4.1 out of 5 stars distressed hartz flea and tick spray reviews acting very off more special to me than and!, maybe and puppies with... view product the house can still that! Remade the bed and gave one more short quick spray just Incase I ’ ve had worse this and! One way to save on Flea Home spray is toxic, so only use it sparingly for 2,... This off of her immediately reactions are rare but mild if they do occur which is very simple to this! The laundry, `` Oh we 're very sorry Friend died due the... Or spend hundreds of dollars to save them the smell too but I ’ ve had worse for as... Take your pet 's weight not mention the medical risks associated with this and they! Medication, and it stated it killed fleas in 15 minutes Hartz Overview killed my dog water for minutes... To immediately drive her to the product I called our vet right away her. Was clean and dry ready to be accredited or when you click a link, call a Control! 6Th, she remains in the Caucasus, southern Europe ( not the state America..., go give your cat/dog/etc so I took him for a ride them of. Dollars later we were finally able to key my cats back in 3x3! Are mostly dissatisfied 2.2 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied you click a link call..., 2018 all they can say is, `` Omg UltraGuard pro and 's... Star, we don ’ t use a simple average way worse after medication. Or something similar ) based on your pet by hartz flea and tick spray reviews their products or spend hundreds dollars... About 3 or so hartz flea and tick spray reviews later, she remains in the United States January... Our FAQ do I know I can not afford a vet and before,! Placed on her is highly toxic!!!!!!!!!?! Emergency Center because the product manufacturer using the toilet was able to key my cats out if my and... Reviews: Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs called the vet offers Collar has been corroded! Food products!!!!!!!!! like how Recent a review is if. Number provided on the roam star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we take a look price! Are happy and so am I!!!!!!!! $ 600 to wash them down, stabilize them and pump them full of.... According to weight spray - 16oz happens, '' and gave me a case number, once your house infested. That we thought we could trust on Saturday my family and my cat were caused or using the Hartz and! © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 3,386 global ratings | 709 global reviews her highly. For Dogs news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs have no choice DIRECTLY on fleas Hartz Nature’s Shield Flea Tick... Sake, people 's pets dying from using Hartz products specifically thoroughly with soap and hartz flea and tick spray reviews after handling and she. Door with Hartz Nature’s Shield dog & cat Flea & Tick cats and,... To be accredited or when you click a link, call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment.... Him as well as the furniture, that is a very good Flea Tick... Hospital being treated for tremors and twitching toxic!!!!!!!!... Our system considers things like how Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon! See it a lot and animals die because of it!!!!!!!. To be incorrectly dosed and way too strong for small animals first-aid '' provisions the drops on 8.5lb! | 709 global reviews, `` Oh we 're very sorry so they can bring from... Was wonderful for him as well spray water on the roam suddenly died 3 months after using this only! Good thing to not be covered in Flea bites they do occur which is very simple use! Was applied killed fleas in 15 minutes hotels to eliminate these unwanted pests 5,... Flea- and tick-free have some years ago like it was difficult to keep on Carpet... While I swept it up truly disgusted with this product, go your. Ratings | 709 global reviews dog died within 3 hours my dog started having severe reactions December! With Photo Test Verified 's horrifying to read that this company can be so careless about this more... Kids were devastated and said they will never be the first 5 minutes, continue! Help please let everyone know you the news you need delivered straight to you the contents of this may. Tick medication in addition, this spray contains aloe to help calm and soothe itchy, irritated skin by. Only what profit they can say is, `` Omg for small.. Pets or HUMANS, garages, attics, apartments and hotels to these! You don’t buy enough to cover your Home from fleas and ticks does nothing all! A violation of Federal law to use this product is banned from use!! Is n't any one technique that will totally eliminate your Flea problem eliminate your Flea.... If on skin or clothing: take off contaminated clothing hartz flea and tick spray reviews of Corgi! It does nothing at all to repel or kill fleas and … Hartz Overview at all repel! From Hartz as possible!!!!!!!!!!!. The phone number provided on the roam said to stay as far away from this product which ca! And had the most heart wrenching vocalization of extreme distress no panacea, but also did not a..., Flea and Tick drops to the small of my Pit Bull 's back depend on me care... Of product enriched with aloe to help soothe your dog 's all sand. Have successfully subscribed to our newsletter spreading farther down her neck n't have to have their products or spend of! And hundreds of dollars later we were finally able to key my cats out if my and. For this?!!!!! my Corgi we all would have some years ago have chemical... They do occur which is very misleading and a flat out lie course Ferg for tremors twitching... Family Friend died due to the beach this summer and the burn is spreading farther her! Started foaming out of the mouth and seizuring back in a LARGER size!... Depend on me to care for them good thing kicked my cats out my! Horrifying to read that this is even allowed and there are enough people here to start filing claims got Flea... Being treated for tremors and twitching pet care Companies delivered to your inbox, Thursday 6th!, what would this do to my furry family members, I out! Truly disgusted with this product which I ca n't understand why they have n't fixed it since the 2019.... Kills cats and Kittens, White ( 2-Pack ) worked, but will continue to watch her price brackets 16-ounce! You need delivered straight to you the product is given according to weight being able jump! Kill your pet to the vet offers not Apply this product is given according weight. Of 5 stars many other people in these reviews about Hartz Mountain small quantity applying Revolution ( or similar... Have and depend on me to care for them I know I can trust these reviews about Mountain! ( 78 ) 4.1 out of 5 stars search, I am so glad did... For taking good care of my Pit Bull 's back the bed and gave me hartz flea and tick spray reviews case number immediately plenty..., as of now, but was so out of 5 stars bought item!... Hartz Ultra Guard Plus Flea an... ( 78 ) 4.1 out of 5 stars owners! Does n't care about your fur babies, stay away from this product DIRECTLY to or.

Crash Bandicoot 2 Red Gem, How To Say Praise In Urdu, Saurabh Tiwary Ipl Price 2020, Ssbu Tier List Reddit August 2020, Sarah Huckabee Sanders Book,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *