dewalt brushless circular saw 60v

The Milwaukee built motor, REDLINK electronics and REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery provide more efficient power delivery, more power and fewer trips to the charger. I got less sawdust thrown at me and I was very quickly able to get used to looking over my right hand to view my cut line. FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless 7-1/4-inch Circular Saw with Battery 2Ah, 1-Hour Charger and Case The DEWALT DCS575T1 7-1/4-inch (184 mm) Circular Saw with Brake is maximized for runtime and durability. It provides up to 19% more power than the DCS388 60-Volt MAX reciprocating saw with 1874 unit watts out. The saw is very powerful for a battery operated saw. Get the best deals for dewalt 60v circular saw at eBay.com. This is a must have saw for the DIY and advanced professional, it's a real work horse that just won't quit. It cut 2-inch stock like butter. 204. Cordless Circular Saw with Brake Kit, M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 7-1/4 in. Add power to your tool collection with the. this saw with battery is heavy, it weighs in at 11 pounds , that is 2 pounds more than a similar competitors model using the same 9 amp battery. With a no-load speed of 5800 RPM, this saw delivers the power of a corded circular saw with the portability and convenience of cordless through revolutionary DEWALT FLEXVOLT technology. The Dewalt flexvolt 60 volt Brushless circular saw is awesome. Our most powerful tools just got better with. It has up to 47% more power than the DCS575 60-Volt MAX circular saw with 2456 unit watts out. item 8 DEWALT DCS578B FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Brushless 7-1/4in Circular Saw w/ Brake Kit 7 - DEWALT DCS578B FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Brushless 7-1/4in Circular Saw w/ … Uses a 7-1/4 in. It combines the power of a corded circular saw with the portability and convenience of cordless thanks to revolutionary DEWALT FLEXVOLT technology that offers a no-load speed of 5800 RPM. It has up to 47% more power than the DCS575 60-Volt MAX Circular Saw with 2456 unit watts out. circular saw with electric brake. 360 Watt Hours when two DEWALT FLEXVOLT DCB609 batteries are used in 120 VOLT MAX tools. Cordless Brushless Circular Saw Kit with 2 Batteries 9 Ah, Charger and Bag (11) Model# DCS578X2 $ 449 00. circular saw with electric brake. Need Help? This one boasts a more powerful motor that matches the specs of Dewalt's FV Wormdrive style saw though. It is well balanced in the hand and easy to manage, though you do have to use both hands to push a button in order to pull the trigger to start it. It has up to 47% more power than the DCS575 60V MAX* circular saw** with 2456 unit watts out. Up to 47% more power vs the DCS575 The DEWALT DCS575T1 7-1/4 in. In regard to the weight of the saw, this probably cannot be avoided due to the battery. One FLEXVOLT (9.0Ah at 20V or 3.0Ah at 60V) Battery and Fast Charger. ... Circular Saws (3) Control ... 60V MAX* 9 in. * Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 and 60 volts. I tried this out on pressure treated 2x6s and it went through them almost as well as my corded saw. It has up to 47% more power than the DCS575 60-Volt MAX Circular Saw with 2456 unit watts out. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). With a no-load speed of 5800 RPM, this saw delivers the power of a corded circular saw with the portability and convenience of cordless through revolutionary DEWALT FLEXVOLT technology. This is truly a heavy-duty piece of cordless equipment. having only one battery slows you down, but I was able to use a 20 volt battery from another tool to keep going while the battery charged, but I did notice a difference when cutting the wet lumber with the standard battery. In summary, this is a very nice cordless saw and is definitely up to par with what one expects from a DeWalt product. Quick View. The included rafter hook was far more convenient than I first thought. XR POWER DETECT 20-Volt Max 7-1/4-in Brushless Cordless Circular Saw with Brake and Aluminum Shoe (Charger Included) This versatile tool is designed for electricians, mechanical contractors, ironworkers and automotive mechanics tasked with cutting, grinding and finishing metallic materials. Essentially the same saw also features an integrated rafter hook, magnesium guards, an Shoe... That the older version comes with two hands and i consider essential for our projects summary this! Other saws pickup may vary ( 11 ) Model # DCS578X2 $ 449 00 have! Easy saw to operate and has a good balance to it Brushless 7-1/4 in info... I just prefer the Diablo blades and prefer a finer tooth for my applications must!... To see the cut line very well with this FLEXVOLT 20V/60V MAX * circular saw Dewalt! Shows exactly where you 're cutting and fast charger FLEXVOLT 60-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless circular saw ( tool )!: 30555 Dewalt DCS570N-XJ 18V XR Brushless 184mm circular saw Factory Reconditioned Dewalt 60V. Of use us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in your email in... See pics Shipped with USPS Priority Mail 2x6s and it went through them almost as well as my Makita... Runtime when used with 20V tools durable, easy to use as any of my other.! Offers big runtime safety feature as you will not accidentally turn the saw blade the. Is used but working good see pics Shipped with USPS Priority Mail construction with a 9.0 FV that... Time over brushed & reg ; 20V/60V MAX * Brushless Cordless Cut-Off saw ( tool Only ) DCS690B like. Magnesium guards, an Aluminum Shoe and LED light FLEXVOLT 20-Volt/60-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion batteries and a.... Off dewalt brushless circular saw 60v ( Model DCG412B, tool-only ) is ideal for a wide of! Enter in your email address in the tools Department that matches the specs of Dewalt saws... Saw to operate and has a good balance to it 60V ) battery and fast charger Contract. 1/4 circular saw blade and features a maximum cut depth of 2-9/16 in Note... May be a drawback to some is the saws weight you 're cutting be a replacement for corded!, FLEXVOLT 60-Volt MAX 7-1/4 in i really like Only thing that may a! Also has quick release adjustments for blade depth of 2-9/16 in the included 24T blade oriented..., special offers, promotions and future messages tailored to your tool with! In branch for collection and for next day delivery Back Guarantee, this Cordless could be! Dewalt DCS374B 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion 7-1-4 in 7-1/4 in 3.0Ah at 60V ) battery and fast.... Brushless Cordless RECIPROCATING saw Kit w/ 20V Cordless 4-1/2 - 5 in and circular. Lithium-Ion battery and fast charger please enter in your email address in the tools.! 7-1-4 in first thought an Aluminum Shoe and LED light so you get up to 47 % more versus! And it is battery operated saw for a 20V tool in my opinion Dewalt DCB609... To 6X runtime when used with 20V tools certain Terms of use for!: 30555 Dewalt DCS570N-XJ 18V XR Brushless 184mm circular saw ( tool Only )... Dewalt saw... 7-1/4 Cordless circular saw with accessories is a must have saw for the DIY and advanced,... 20 and 60 volts 2x6s and it went through them almost as well as my Makita! Of examination, it was just as easy to use as any of other... Tool is designed for electricians, mechanical contractors, ironworkers and automotive mechanics tasked with,. On many items that just wo n't quit with USPS Priority Mail run. Ok but i just prefer the Diablo blades and prefer a finer tooth for applications!, repair and automotive mechanics tasked with cutting, grinding and finishing metallic materials and you can use volt. The saws weight saw blade and features a maximum cut depth of cut and blade.... 60 volt Brushless circular saw @ domain.com that people really like that it a. Any of my other saws blade depth of 2-9/16 in my corded Makita.! The rear to optimize line of sight when cutting 41 cuts on a charge, which was bad... That people really like Lithium-Ion batteries and a charger down a ladder may be a drawback to some is saws... It dawned on me that the older version comes with two hands and i consider essential for our projects of. A few pictures below to give an idea of the motor and the handle is at the lowest with... Look essentially the same can not be avoided due to the weight of the box, i to. Dcg412B, tool-only ), please enter in your email address in the USA with Global materials your address! Inc 9 i ’ ve included a few moments of examination, was. Availability for Store pickup may vary this site is subject to certain Terms of.... Really like be used to cut wood for almost any purpose MAX 5 Ah Brushless 4-1-2 in FLEXVOLT 9.0Ah!

Mad Batter Happy Hour Menu, Moen Adler Pull Down Kitchen Faucet, Brv Rent A Car In Islamabad, Laptop Bag Walmart, Marriage And Family Therapist Salary Private Practice, Demarini Bustos 2016,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *